토요일, 12월 16, 2006

한국을 보고 싶어요

All of a sudden. Dunno know why. I miss korea. I really miss korea. Everything about korea. 섭섭해요.

댓글 7개:

wenshuren :

It happens to some of us occasionally......(sigh)

익명 :

So it happens to you too? Then you must blog about it.

Song :

What do you miss at most from Korea?

I'm not sure if it's a good comparison, but I think I had a similiar feeling, sometimes, after I got back from China. (Not my trip to Shanghai last December, though.)
Kinda nostalgia... or something like that, I think.
But I guess that's because I've only been traveling there, and not lived. I'm sure it could be very different from what you expect from a strange place when you really 'live' there for a certain period of time.

익명 :

I miss korea too....I miss you too....

익명 :

I miss korea too....I miss you too....

익명 :

I miss korea too....I miss you too....

익명 :

To song : It's everything ... Being able to do the things i wont be able to do in my home country. Like walking along Cheonggye Stream, climbing mountains, staying in a temple, visiting filming sites & historical places, eating korean foods everyday, hearing and seeing nothing but korean korean and korean, etc etc .....

I agree with you. I may not feel the same if i were to live in korea for a long period of time. Jus like how i take things for granted in my home country.

To aini : Wow ... you actually posted the same comment thrice. You really miss korea and you really miss me too. 알았어!