월요일, 2월 05, 2007

Korean Tongue Twister

Have fun but dont get your tongue twisted ..... ㅎㅎㅎ


간장공장 공장장은 강 공장장이고,
된장공장 공장장은 공 공장장이다.


kan-jang-kong-jang kong-jang-jang-eun kang kong-jang-jang-ee-go,
dwen-jang-kong-jang kong-jang-jang-eun kong kong-jang-jang-ee-da.

The president of the soysauce factory is president Kang and
The president of the bean paste factory is president Kong.

댓글 9개:

Unknown :

errrr....I'll stick to Peter and his pickled pepper.

Actually I saw this being said in "The Classic" by that awful girl who likes JunHA

익명 :

I have a problem!!! My new post did not appear on the first page of my blog :( If anyone knows how to fix this problem, pls let me know.

Meanwhile, pls click on the most recent month so as to read my new postings.

Unknown :

The blogger has been really slow these couple of days. Posts don't get posted until a couple of hours later.

Did you check the date of your blog post? Perhaps you did not key in the latest date and time?

Unknown :
작성자가 댓글을 삭제했습니다.
익명 :

Thanks for telling me. I thot it happening to me ... only ... again!?!

meow :

Hi~ just dropping by, nice blog btw ^^

yep, Aini is right that girl used this in the movie the classic~ I tried it but my tongue got twisted, still, its fun ^^

익명 :

Great work.

Liu Mengjun :

done. How can I un-twist now?

익명 :

I am reading this article second time today, you have to be more careful with content leakers. If I will fount it again I will send you a link