일요일, 8월 13, 2006

2006년 8월 13일 - Day 16 in Korea | Hwagyesa Temple

I have this stress attack since yesterday morning. I get this stress attack either when i am mentally stressed or physically exhausted. But this time, I felt that I was both mentally and physically stressed. My forehead is tight. My right ear is slightly blocked. My head and body are so tensed that I could feel the muscles in my head pulling in all the directions. My physical body has been tortured by the inconvenience of staying in this dorm and the lack of proper sleep. This stress attack will probably last a few days.

I am glad that Erin brought me to Hwagyesa Temple today for meditation class and dharma talk.

Hwagyesa Temple


We had 2 hours of sitting and walking meditation at the 4th level of this Buddha Hall. I felt so much better after the meditation. I felt less stressed. After that, we listened to an hour of dharma talk.




Erin brought me Namaste Restaurant which is beside Dongmyo Subway Station.


We shared this indian vegetarian set meal. It was perfect.

댓글 없음: