화요일, 8월 15, 2006

2006년 8월 15일 - Day 18 in Korea | Falling, Falling and Falling



I have a weird dream last night. In the dream, i was climbing up the escalator in a subway in seoul. As i climbed, i felt very tired and exhausted. But i still continued climbing anyway. Of all a sudden, i missed a step and fell backwards!! Falling, falling ..... falling. In my dream, i had this chance of grabbing to the escalator railing. Strangely, I chose not to grab to it and willingly allow myself to fall. I could still remember i heaved a sigh of relief as i fell backwards. It is like all my tiredness and exhaustion melted away instantly.

I am a little depressed. I pray for an undisturbed sleep tonight.

댓글 2개:

estlxlan :

what happened? why r u depress? don't worry too much, ya? hope u will recover from it soon. =) take care.

Song :

Is it the hot weather that sucks your energy away, or do you get stressed from your class?
Hope you get better...
Try to relax, and enjoy every minute:)