목요일, 8월 17, 2006

2006년 8월 17일 - Day 20 in Korea | I Thought I Know .....

I thought i know how to count
Until I lost track the number of times i have woken up

I thought i know what noise is
Until i hear you screamed

I thought i know what loudness is
Until i hear you shouted

I thought i know what fright is
Until your screamings and shoutings woke me up

I thought i know what patience is
Until i have been tested every night and every morning

We never appreciate what we have
Until we have lost it ..... i mean my sleep


This is dedicated to my overseas room-mate who has woken me up from my sleep for the nth time since last night. Perhaps i should not pray for a undisturbed sleep. I should pray that she has a peaceful sleep instead. Only then can i get an undisturbed sleep.

댓글 3개:

Sandy, 샌디 :

Hang in there. Try taking a cup of cammomile tea or honey... or if you can get some lavender essential oil, try putting a few drops on your pillow. Last resort, tell your room mate to be more considerate. She sure sounds like one of those 'room mate from hell'.

Take care!

Spicebears 스파이스베어 :

Hey Sandy! Thanks for your comforting words! I have tried applying lavendar essential oil on my face and my pillow and bed. Also tried muscle relaxant pills. Not working. I am hang in there. 3-4 days more to home sweet home :)

Anyway, i cant blame her. She cant control it herself too.

Unknown :

3 more days and counting......hang in there......it's gonna be over...it's gonna be over....IT'S GONNA BE OVER!!!!....chant to yourself.....yes....soon......chant...soon...