일요일, 9월 17, 2006

I finally spoke korean in my dream

Taken along Cheongye Stream, Seoul in Aug 2006


I had a weird dream two or three nights ago. Anyway, dreams are often weird, aren't they? In my dream, i bumped into 2 girls who were happily chatting away. I know eavesdropping is not polite. But ... er ... i wasnt eavesdropping. Yes of course, i am sure i wasnt eavesdropping! Eavesdropping is rude, you know? Their chatting was simply too loud for me to ignored. Oh oh ... they were speaking in korean! I had to interrupt.

I went up to them and said,"저는 지금 한국말을 공부하고 있어요."(I am studying korean now.)

They asked,"언제 공부했어요?"(When did you study korean?)

I replied, "작년 시작했어요."(I started last year.)

R...i...n...ggggggggggg. There went the alarm clock. I woke up from my dream. I guessed that dream probably lasted only 1-2 minutes.

Finally i spoke korean in my dream. But it was a silly dream.

댓글 1개:

Unknown :

하하하!! 축아해 친구!! I am now waiting for my turn to speak Korean-singlish in my dreams. I will blog about it if it happens.