월요일, 9월 04, 2006

Princess Hours (Goong) 궁


I really like Goong ^^

I have watched the Goong one-hour special program, the NGs and the MVs ^^ ^^

I have also seen the filming sites thru video and listened to the OSTs ^^ ^^ ^^

I wish i can visit the filming sites one day.

"Goong 2" will begin filming this Oct and will be aired next year in Korea. I look forward to "Goong 2".

댓글 5개:

estlxlan :

me too! =)

tiffany :

Hi!

Have been visitng your site on and off. Was really envious of your trip to Korea to study. Don't stop. I think you're doing very well.

Matter of curiosity. Who do you like more? Yul or Shin? ^^

Tiffany

Spicebears 스파이스베어 :

Hi! Thanks for visiting my blog. If you have the time, do try studying korean in korea. It is a good experience.

Yul or Shin? I like them both. They have so different characters but both are kind at heart ;)

Unknown :

I see you have finished watchingha ha aha!!!!!! I am into my 9th run of the drama. I watch no other dramas lately. XCEPT GOONG!!!!

I Love Shin!!!! and his Shin Ramyeon......HA HA....I am going nuts....I miss Seoul....

Let's go back to do our intermediate next year!! To Sogang, of course...

Spicebears 스파이스베어 :

내년 우리 소강대학교에 가자!