토요일, 12월 23, 2006

메리 크스마스. 새해복 많이 받으세요.


여러분, 즐거운 성탄절을 보내세오!

댓글 12개:

Song :

Merry Christmas!

Wow~ So many bears~~~ How cute:)

익명 :

Merry Christmas to you too!

Cutie is one of my favourite cos he is the smallest ... only about 4cm tall.

익명 :

Hi spicebear,

Merry Christms to you and your loved ones!

Loved your pictures of bears, my prince and princess (niece and nephew) will definitely love it too!

Have a blessed and wonderful holiday!

익명 :

Can I buy/adopt Toby?

익명 :

Hi pinkhippo,

Thanks. Merry X'mas to you too!

익명 :

Toby is my biggest handmade bear. He is about 45cm tall. Aini, why you do wanna adopt or buy him?

Equinox :

The bear family is back for Christmas. That's so nice =)

Merry Christmas to the Spicebears family!

PS: I like furry Smokey ^^

익명 :

聖誕節快樂
我留中文應該可以看懂吧
^^
期待我們在台北見囉
超開心

익명 :

Hi Equinox. I like Smokey too. He is quite a shy fellow, though.

익명 :

매진 씨,

메리 크스마스!

제가 중국어를 읽을 수 있는데 자주 쓰지 않아요.

우리 이 주일 후에 만날 수 있어서 제가 너무 기뻐요.^^

玫秦,
聖誕節快樂!
我們在台北見!

익명 :

jj is cute! sweet little thing. did u make all the bears urself!? wow... u r so gifted! nimble fingers and clever brains! have a wonderful year ahead!

익명 :

Hi estlxlan,

Thanks! JJ always looks bright, cheery and optimistic.

Yes, i made all these bears myself. This was my old hobby. Have not made any in the last few years though.

I believe everyone can make bears. You should give it a try! Jus a word of caution though. It is highly addictive!!

Have a good year ahead :)